In the interests of the special safety of our guests, we have increased the number of procedures necessary to comply with all sanitary and hygienic requirements.
- All our staff have been trained in occupational health and safety in the context of extraordinary sanitary requirements in connection with the COVID-19 pandemic and provided with liquids for disinfecting hands and surfaces. We use only professional products with a high concentration of bactericidal and virucidal.
- In each room, our guests will find a dispenser with a professional disinfectant.
- The entire facility is regularly disinfected around the clock, with particular emphasis on touch surfaces - handrails, door handles, light switches, handles, chair handrails, and flat surfaces
- During the routine cleaning of the apartment, our employees disinfect all touch surfaces (including chair backs, switches, door handles, countertops, cabinet fronts), equipment (e.g. remote controls), and bathrooms.
- Bedding and towels are washed in professional water and dry cleaners .Washing and delivery are carried out in a sanitary regime.
- Our staff has been equipped with the necessary personal protective equipment and maintains a special sanitary standard during work and contact with our guests.
- We follow the guidelines of the sanitary and epidemiological station and WHO on an ongoing basis and adapt them to the current situation.
- We also asked our employees to avoid commuting by public transport whenever possible.
- In the event of disturbing symptoms, our Guests are obliged to immediately inform our staff of this fact.
- The reception has a non-contact thermometer available to our guests.